One District, One PTO, One Membership!
Supporting the education of children at all Indian Hill Schools by fostering relationships among the school, parents and teachers.
Current Announcements, News & Events
05/18 – After Prom Preview 8:00 PM
06/06 – 8th Grade Celebration Party. IH Winter Club. 4:30-6:30 PM
09/21 – SAVE THE DATE: Saturday, Sept. 21st Party on the Hill
PTO GENERAL MEETING – MAY 15th
Don’t miss the PTO meeting on May 15th at 9:00am in the Primary School Multipurpose Room. Dr. Miles will be speaking about his 1st year on the job and common core. In addition to Dr. Miles, all 4 Principals and special student guest speakers will be presenting.
And, you don’t want to miss the swearing in of the new PTO Executive Board. Come out and support the new PTO officers!
PTO General Meeting
Wednesday, May 15th
PS Multipurpose Room
ATTN MS PARENTS!! IHPTO MIDDLE SCHOOL CHAIR OPPORTUNITIES
It’s hard to believe but it is already time to start planning for the next school year! The PTO is seeking volunteers to fill Chair positions at the Middle School.
If you are interested in volunteering please email Megan Joy at email@example.com. Please respond by Friday, May 17th at the latest.
You may also CLICK HERE TO PRINT this form to the MS with your child in an envelope marked “PTO Mailbox.” Don’t hesitate to sign up to co-chair with a friend! Thank you!
- Academic Recognition
- Book Fair (Week of Nov.4th)
- Bus Driver Appreciation Week (Feb. 25th)
- Fall Middle School Mixer (Sept. 27th 7-9 p.m.)
- Spring Middle School Mixer (May 2nd 7-9 p.m.)
- Eighth Grade Graduation Party: (June 5th)
- Fall Teacher Conference Dinners (Nov. 7th & 13th)
- Health Screening: 7th Grade vision screening, August 15th and School-wide Multiple Scoliosis screening TBD (Jan)
- Lobby Communication Chair
- Media Center Volunteer Coordinator
- Schedule pick up/Orientation (Aug 15th & 16th)
- Staff Appreciation Week (April 21st)
- Veteran’s Day Celebration (Nov. 11th)
- Welcome Back Luncheon (Aug. 20th, 11:30a.m.)
ATTENTION 5th GRADE PARENTS – Volunteers Needed
The end of the year is fast approaching! If you are interested in helping with the 5th Grade Celebration, please click here to sign up via Sign Up Genius. We still need help at the party scheduled for Wednesday, June 5th.
If you have photos of your child’s years in the ES that you would like included in the 5th Grade Celebration video, please send them via email to Traci Zins at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for photos will be next Friday, May 10th. All of the 5th graders will gather in the multi-purpose room at the end of the day on June 5th to view the video together.
ENROLL KROGER CARDS * All year long
Our Kroger rewards for this quarter are $4,283.92! Year to date we have earned $14,233.07! WOW! Currently there are 209 households supporting IH PTO through this program.
Everyone re-enroll Kroger cards for the Community Rewards Program. IH PTO is earning the maximum amount possible through Kroger Rewards. This only takes a few minutes and a quick visit to the link (which is also available on the PTO website home page). Spread the word and encourage your family and friends to enroll their Kroger Plus card to support IH PTO – NPO #80244. Remember you will still continue to to earn fuel points and Kroger 1-2-3 credit card rewards. And, every time you use your linked Kroger Plus card, you will benefit Indian Hill PTO (and your kids). It’s that easy!
- Learn more – http://www.ihpto.com/files/2012/04/KROGERPTOREWARDS.pdf
- Signup – http://www.kroger.com/community/Pages/community_rewards.aspx
- Questions: Mandi Taylor – email@example.com or Sarah Layne firstname.lastname@example.org
PS/ES CHAIR OPPORTUNITIES 2013-2014 School Year
- PS Chair Opportunities, contact: Allison Kahn at email@example.com
- ES Chair Opportunities, contact: Dana Bridge at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please respond by Friday, May 4th
What if earning money for our school was as easy as SHOPPING ONLINE?
Click here to learn more!
Any PS or ES birthdays this month?
The Bookstore has lots of fun treat items that you can pass out on that special day! All you do is choose what you like and it will be delivered to your childs classroom. EASY! and affordable! Contact Amy Lococo email@example.com
Volunteers Make a World of Difference!
GET INVOLVED WITH ONE SIMPLE CLICK. Details below…
- PS Cafeteria – http://www.SignUpGenius.com/go/4090E48A4A92EAB9-indian/4518314
- PS Playground – http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090E48A4A92DA13-primary
- ES Playground/Cafeteria – http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0B4AA9AD23AB9-playground
- 8th Grade Graduation Party - Jen Brunette, firstname.lastname@example.org , Jennifer Taylor, email@example.com
SAVE THE DATE: PARTY ON THE HILL is
September 21, 2013 at the Indian Hill Winter Club.
Stay tuned for more information!
- Click here for 2012-2013 School Year Calendar
- School Supply List: PRINT IH Grade 1-8 School Supply List
- IH Food Allergy Management Plan
- IH PTO Program Evaluation Form (PDF)
YOUR MEMBERSHIP MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Senior Week at Indian Hill High School is steeped in tradition. PTO volunteers plan many activities to recognize our graduates’ hard work. In addition to the high-fives, laughs and tears that are a part of each event, you’ll be left with an abundance of fond memories from this special week.
Indian Hill Parent Coalition
The purpose of this group is to support IH parents in their efforts to prevent and reduce alcohol and drug use by their teens. If you are interested in being involved in this group please contact Karen Bode firstname.lastname@example.org or Kelly Thorsen email@example.com.
IH PTO MISSION
To maintain an understanding, working relationship among the school administration and teachers, the parents of the pupils in the school, and others interested in the objectives of this school. To support an avenue for open, clear, and vital communication between parents and the school. To raise funds to provide enrichment opportunities which support current administration & curriculum to help make our great Indian Hill Schools even better. To provide our community of Indian Hill Public School staff, parents, and students with fun and family-friendly activities & celebrations throughout the year.